We are more akin to a revamping of Dave Castro’s “ranch” than an urban box that requires running in city streets. A tranquil, relaxing setting that is still in the heart of the city (just two miles from HEB), we are situated on 20 beautiful acres of private land. As a result, CFFS offers a variety of non-traditional extras:
A beautiful and brand new 5000-square-foot building designed and constructed for this exact purpose. All the features were imagined and executed with a CrossFitter in mind.
- Meandering, shaded running paths carved out of a forest boasts a designated “black diamond” hill for ultra cardio and muscular involvement.
- An obstacle course with Spartan-trained coaches and state-of-the-art Rogue equipment.
- A large, separate room equipped for personal training sessions, yoga or classes/seminars.
- A separate room for the kiddos chock full of fun and healthy entertainment.
- An informal track that allows for easy running but also offers a view of grazing cows and goats.
- A balance of the rough-and-tumble aspects of CrossFit with options for accommodating life’s needs (e.g. free towel service for workouts and showers, free high-quality coffee for the roosters, lots of fun swag).
- A separate structure with fire pit for entertainment purposes, hanging out, grilling out, and coming together.
- An emphasis on bringing new information, speakers, and events to you.
- Bodywork sessions: on-site sports massage to help with range of motion and muscle recovery. And just to feel good.
- Nutritional classes: we are in the process of organizing classes and seminars for greater nutritional awareness, but we will also offer customized meal plans and on-site cooking classes with our nutritionist to put your learning into action.
- CrossFit Kids
- CrossFit Teens
- Select obstacles will be situated throughout the property’s forested area to offer an obstacle course integrated with nature.
- Connection with local vendors to offer the highest quality meat and fruits/vegetables.